OH YA! It's You! Is the wildly popular card game that'll have everyone wanting to join in to play, and the players at the edge of their seats waiting for the next card to flip over.
Simple enough that a 7 year old can play it, but fun enough that a 99 year old can have a laugh.
The rules are simple:
1. Stack all the cards in a pile.
2. Player 1: Picks up a play card and reads a loud the number of points on the top right of the card.
TWIST: But if you picked up a card that gives directions, read aloud the directions and show the card!
3. All players grab the number of pebbles mentioned in the previous step and prepare the pass
4. Player 1: Reads the content of the card (Example: Who is most likely to win the lottery?)
5. All players say "It's You", and quickly pass the of pebbles to the person they feel most likely fits the question read aloud.
6. Repeat steps 2-5 for every player.
The person with the least number of pebbles by the time all the cards have been read.
The person with the most number of pebbles by the time all the cards have been read.